Big Uncle Isn't the Welfare Office π
Big Uncle Isn't the Welfare Office π
Over the years I’ve gotten a steady stream of messages from low-IQ entitled types who love calling me a grifter because I charge for contacts and advice.
These connections cost me years of time and real money to build. I put in the work, took the risks, and invested the resources. Nobody handed them to me.
To the people who respect my time and actually support what I do — I see you, and I appreciate you. Genuine respect goes both ways, and I value the ones who come correct.
But to the ones crying that I owe them free access? It’s ridiculous. You could go out there, spend your own time, spend your own money, and build the same relationships yourself. You just don’t want to.
That entitled mindset comes from parents who told you you’re a special snowflake. You’re not. My time and my advice aren’t free. I don’t owe you a goddamn thing.
If you want to do business, come correct.
Otherwise get the fuck off my shit.
Reborn Abroad
Based Expat Consulting
Brush Ya Teeth
Big Uncle
SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL❤️ππ
► Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/@rebornabroad
Message us directly: m.me/rebornabroad
Contact Us And Follow Our Other Social Media Here:
►https://linktr.ee/rebornabroad
#RebornAbroad #BigUncle #ExpatReality #NoFreeLunch #ComeCorrect