Stop Allowing Anyone to Claim Your Birthright π
Stop Allowing Anyone to Claim Your Birthright π
We collectively, as the European race, need to stop allowing people to claim to be one of us. A passport or living in a country doesn’t make you that ethnicity. I lived in Vietnam for 6 years; I speak TiαΊΏng Viα»t pretty well—am I Vietnamese? Obviously not. Yet we tolerate this BS in Europe. European isn’t a custom you can cosplay. It’s blood. It’s a historical connection to the land. I was born in America, but my ancestors go back centuries in Europe. We have the documentation to prove it. Yet some anchor baby can claim to be Italian or claim to be Irish. Sorry, they will never be. No more than I will ever be Vietnamese even if I spent the rest of my life there. Be proud of who you are. Being of European blood isn’t a costume any third-worlder can just put on, despite what the vile commies think. Changes nothing. Blood and soil.
Big Uncle
SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL❤️ππ
► Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/@rebornabroad
Message us directly: m.me/rebornabroad
Contact Us And Follow Our Other Social Media Here:
►https://linktr.ee/rebornabroad
#europe #europa #saveeurope #blood #civilization